We were joined by Conor Miller to talk about the future of work which includes his research and projects that inform and guide businesses and individuals in this new era. Connor has been researching and studying the new forms of work from the perspective of creative folks and others who largely use the internet to create success. This new type of work is quickly changing the business world, the ways we work, and the way we think about that work.
Connor's research and projects have made him an expert in the future of work and an important resource in obtaining a bigger picture of these decentralized forms of work. On his podcast, the Orbit, he interviews entrepreneurs who run online businesses, connecting the threads of their methods, work styles, values, and lives. Connor also worked with illustrator Cheyenne Barton to release a book for entrepreneurs called Sustainable Loops.
More about Connor Miller at https://connorthemiller.com
Connor's podcast, The Orbit - YouTube
Connor's book, Sustainable Loops - AmazonTHINGS WE MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST
- Design Your Life, book - link
- Study on 4-day work week - link
- We talked about a country that was considering the 4-day work week, it's Finland - link
- Podcast episode from NPR about 4-day work week - Couldn't find a specific one but there's a few.
- More about Sahil Lavingia, CEO of Gum Road - link
We also wanted to invite our listeners to give us their feedback. We'd love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org